Earlier today at Calgary Technologies Inc (CTI) a major entrepreneurial event dubbed Tech Lounge hosted over 25+ local (Calgary, Canada) companies from the oil industry to mobile software. The food was fabulous and kept you happy for the duration of the event and the drinks were free only requiring a voluntary donation. Shrimp anyone?
Here are just some of the companies and people I had the chance to speak with:
- IntelliView – The future of video security, more cameras, better video and no higher cost
- Psyko: Audio Labs – The future of gaming audio and 3D sound
- Userful: Managed Desktops – Making use of today’s very powerful PCs to lower CO2 emissions and hardware costs.
- Redwood – Specialised mobile software that allows you to monetise those on the go phone calls from clients. Currently only available on Blackberry phones.
- Allianceone – Keeping your corporate cell phone bills to a minimum
- CellBridge – Keeping our guys safe while working out in the tarsands and other far away or high risk zones
- New Energy Corporation Inc – Patented water turbines for sustainable hydroelectricity.
- Xtreme Tech – Ever wanted to be rid of your landline?
- Gushor – Unconventional Heavy Oil Extraction
- Techbent – A niche recruiter servicing startups and young companies looking for desirable employees
- Michael Sikorsky – Junior venture capitalist or Seed capital source and entrepreneur
- Cornerstone – Web Development Agency
- Accrue – Marketing consultant
- West17 Media – Marketing consultant
- Climate Change Central – supporting climate change
- Osborne Group – Supplying companies with temporary use of experienced executives
Great job guys! Thanks for making this happen.